Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Savage wound that ends long history…

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
This 8 eluded us like no other. Fooled us 2019 & 2020. & all of 2021 until now. Buddy tried a different stand that was a long shot guess - but was the key. Buck Walked from opposite direction expected & came in downwind on trail he walked in. 10 yards & he tried clearing a few twigs I should have trimmed. He was using expandable & likely opened as hit twig. Deflected & gutted him. 10-12” hole? This was walking up to him. Thankfully no social media objections to “graphic content” even though it was brutal! Half gutted for him! 7 or 8 year old buck. Ripe & ready! Worst wound I’ve ever seen!!! He got LUCKY!!!! Happy hunter & a sneaky old buck that went out in brutal style! Meat still good & happy for friend on an old warrior.
492CC0A7-6C51-4A0D-B92A-58A2ABB63F3E.jpeg E2A0A2F6-5A4D-484B-A860-6BEACBDD5DE5.jpeg

This 8 eluded us like no other. Fooled us 2019 & 2020. & all of 2021 until now. Buddy tried a different stand that was a long shot guess - but was the key. Buck Walked from opposite direction expected & came in downwind on trail he walked in. 10 yards & he tried clearing a few twigs I should have trimmed. He was using expandable & likely opened as hit twig. Deflected & gutted him. 10-12” hole? This was walking up to him. Thankfully no social media objections to “graphic content” even though it was brutal! Half gutted for him! 7 or 8 year old buck. Ripe & ready! Worst wound I’ve ever seen!!! He got LUCKY!!!! Happy hunter & a sneaky old buck that went out in brutal style! Meat still good & happy for friend on an old warr

Unreal! Big old deer..
Thats one thing about hunting - see something new every day. He does look happy though, and the smokies will probably taste delicious.

Rage?

Sorry, just had to.

Glad it worked out and congrats on the old boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rage?

Sorry, just had to.

Glad it worked out and congrats on the old boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya. I’m not a fan for many reasons. ;). Many of my friends & folks on here are. I get the +/- debate on them though. Spose they can advertise to reduce time gutting deer as a selling point.

Oh man, what a opening!!! Great buck, congrats to your buddy!

I had a very steep angle on a buck in 2017 and had an 8-10” exit hole that gutted him also. Makes for an easy blood trail!!!!!

Top Bottom