Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Score guess

dogshooter

Anyone care to take a guess on score?

103.jpg

no expert here, but does he look like a younger deer still? but he wouldnt pass my stand more then once.

He looks younger to me as well, but not sure. First history I have with this deer as it is a new piece of ground to me. Haven't even hunted there yet.

Yet. :)

155 gross is my guess. that left side is great but b&c scoring doesn't give it much credit. would score as a 5x5 and the stickers would be deductions. he's a great buck!

Im my opinion,that is an older buck.Very seldom will you see all that junk on a younger buck.My guess is at least 4 1/2.He looks a lot better than what the score will be but SO WHAT.With 25'' main beams,20'' inside spread,11 points and a lot of stickers,I would never give that buck a pass in any area I hunt.

Big enough and Old enough, he appears to be 4.5 to me, just doesnt carry the "saggy belly" in these pictures because the way he is spread out making a scrape. He is for sure a gross booner, as for net he wont net high, but a net if for fishing of course. Good luck with him, he's a heck of a deer :way::way:

Top Bottom