Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Score him, because I can't!

DannyBoy

First off - I will take a crack at this buck if presented an opportunity. I think he's mature and has some cool character. Really could care less about score anymore. With what little time I have to work with, a mature buck is about as picky as I get until it's time to just plain fill the freezer!

First and only pics I have of him but I just moved this cam to the area Saturday evening so I'm not all that surprised to see a newby on the home place. I think it's the angle of the pictures that make this difficult for me but I'm varying about 20 inches on guesstimates!

So please enlighten me. I have a number my mind has finally settled on but I want to hear from the pros before I throw it out there.

My first hunt will be this weekend and I may climb a tree in hopes of seeing him. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
You guys have me wondering if he's younger than I initially thought, now. Still will shoot him... for the area he's in (30 hunters p/sq mi, lots of small landowners) they don't get old. I want his nice, big cape as much as anything for last years bowkill.

Top Bottom