Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

score please

If u see a deer with 8 inch g4s, it's almost always a giant, this deers right 4 is prolly around 9 or 10, if anyone thinks this deer is under 160 then they have serious scoring issues. This is a giant, an absolute pig, he would almost break 150 without figuring his spread

That deer isn't over 150" cause Crockett said so. Thread done! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, what scoring system are some of you guys using? Are we not adding in some measurements somewhere along the way? Explain to me how some of you are coming up with less than 165.

I have a set of sheds that look very similar to this buck, right side score's 82 left side score 79 and change (right at 80 inches), but this buck doesn't have quite the mass or tine length that the sheds I have do.

I'll be on the conservative side and say he is around 163-165. Hope the owner of the picture can prove me wrong with a higher score!!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I hope Chumlee is joking at 125. This deer has way to much tine length and mass to be under 160. I cam up with 167 give or take a few. He's a beast regardless. I hope we get to find out what it scores!

Does he have a broken right brow? If he's a main frame 10 with stickers on each G2 like it appears, I'm thinking he's upper 160s. Tough to tell in this pic though. 168 is my guess.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
First of all.. I believe he's got one brow tine.. and its about 4in. so deduct 7in.
second.. your gonna have to subtract a couple inches off his G4.. about 2in
and i really don't believe he is 35 in mass.. more like 30.. so deduct 5in

sooooooo... minus all your extra stuff and he's about high 150s..
Once you see a couple 170in bucks in real life.. You sorta remember what they look like.
Has both brow tines, and I have a feeling that degeez has seen plenty of 170's to know what they look like. Hell, he's pry looking at them hanging on his wall right now. He's killed enough of them to know what they are. I put this deer at 177.

dont know what he would score, not good at scoring from pics. if i had to guess it would be upper 160, if he walked by me you would see a big smile. big enough for me every day all day!

I bet he's got 5"+ bases. :drink1: Mass is almost impossible to judge by a picture let alone a straight on picture.

Last edited:
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
Once you see a couple 170in bucks in real life.. You sorta remember what they look like.

Definitely has both brow tines...... And yes, I've seen a couple :rolleyes: in fact... you're welcome to come look at them;) but then again, you would probably think they were 150's :grin: To each their own, no sense in arguing about it :way:

Last edited:
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom