Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

score please

:D Yea I know!!! I'm always in trouble!!! Chris and Matt are always ready to flush!! :way: Sorry! I say what I think! So be it!! :drink2: And I love the new guy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will say one thing....your posts really make me think. It's hard to decipher half of what you write. But you sound like you are excited quite often (!!!!!!!!!!).

What did you expect to gain from that first statement?

More credibility and respect?

And you didn't think you wouldnt get any guff.

I mean come on I've been to the deer classic too:):way::moon:

Mobile Cooter using IW

Ditto......

I'm with Crocket on this one, there is no way that deer is over 160 pounds. I have killed a lot of deer, and I know everyone thinks they kill canadian brutes, the reality is that Iowa bucks just dont put on the weight. But seriously, that deer will dress mid 150's.

I don't know if I have ever seen A deer get so much attention and have scores that differ 35 inches! :thrwrck:

I don't know if I have ever seen A deer get so much attention and have scores that differ 35 inches! :thrwrck:

Way to go Muddy! :D You drop a match and disappear, now we have a forest fire on our hands! :D Somebody needs to put us out our misery here and get the real score up so we can stop hacking on each other, C'MON! :D

I honestly dont see how anyone can say this deer is in the 150s?? its amazing how many people see this thing different.. he also has about a 3" sticker off his R g2 and about a 1" sticker off his L g2.. all his tines are long, and i see both browtines .. mass looks pretty good and his g4s are about 7.5 and 9.5. hes no doubt into the high 60s or a hair better in my eyes.. easily with adding the 4" of junk.. and his beams almost touch..:way:

The crazy thing to me about this gaint looks to me like dry corn, swollen neck equals hunting season and this brute is a day walker? I'd be kickin myself in the buns for not being in the stand that day. On a side note, that deer is all of 170 gross.

I will say one thing....your posts really make me think. It's hard to decipher half of what you write. But you sound like you are excited quite often (!!!!!!!!!!).

:D Yea! I'm getting old!! The wind blows I'm all revved up!! :way: What started this post??????? Oh yea!! Not net 170!!!!!:D

I'm with Crocket on this one, there is no way that deer is over 160 pounds. I have killed a lot of deer, and I know everyone thinks they kill canadian brutes, the reality is that Iowa bucks just dont put on the weight. But seriously, that deer will dress mid 150's.

:D:D:D:D!!!!Thank's for your support! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Cooter;481496 especially you Crockett:) [IMG said:
http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab312/Cooter2575/PICT0045.jpg[/IMG]

-}}}---------->

I hope he shows up at my brother-laws place and I get to drill him and Ill make his rack into a keychain!!!!!:way:

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom