Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Screw This....

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Came back in tonight soaked and chilled to the bone :mad:.... tomorrow is supposed to be worse. I am going to take the day off and work tomorrow. :D :moon:

Being wet sucks, but is manageable
Lots of wind sucks, but is manageable

Warm temps, lots of wind, and rain in late December? no thanks.....
:way:

If you're out tomorrow, you're a better man than me.... :rolleyes:
:drink1:
:drink2:

I went out for the past hour and half. I put the sneak on a big doe and got within 30 yards, lifted the muzzleloader up, looked threw the scope, and ah man!!! Couldn't see threw the scope because it was too blurry from all the wetness.

Oh well need to figure out how to keep that from happening again. But you are right it was miserable.

Wasn't too bad outside of Des Moines yesterday evening, only wet for the last 1 hour and stayed in between hills to miss the wind, sure it was nasty out on top. Another good doe gave me the slip, 5th draw of the year with no meat in the freezer...

Guys this sucky weather is my fault.
I bought a HBS and a pair of snowshoes to be ready
for late season and this happens.

Go figure.

Good luck this weekend.

Im gonna go out this afternoon. With all the melt Im gonna try to stalk some deer. Should be some fresh tracks. Walk a couple miles and get a little exercise. It should be fun, hell maybe I will find some sheds.

Dotz

Top Bottom