Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Seed rate?

loneranger

I. Know the Ibs per acre set up for seeding. But what about small areas. ? Like 30 yds by 20 yrds. Small areas. How do you determine. I have a hand seeder. Thanks

Thanks for the math. I have irregular and small odd shaped plots. Very difficult to figure lbs per acre. Gona plant brassica Saturday, Radish, Rutabaga, possibly a bit of turnip thrown in. Guess bottom line. Don’t get it too heavy. As I usually do. The seeds are so small difficult to remember how big the plants will get .

Thanks for the math. I have irregular and small odd shaped plots. Very difficult to figure lbs per acre. Gona plant brassica Saturday, Radish, Rutabaga, possibly a bit of turnip thrown in. Guess bottom line. Don’t get it too heavy. As I usually do. The seeds are so small difficult to remember how big the plants will get .
Map them out online. Tons of options. Or figure out your seeder settings when you run out with the correct amount of seed in a know area. Then use those settings everywhere and your good.

I think sligh. Once said set your seeder for the size seed. Make a pass straight up and back and diagonal. And you about have it

Top Bottom