Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Select Max

I just called the local Heartland Coop in Indianola to purchase Select Max to clean up the grass in my clover plot. Only problem is they only sell it in 2.5 gallon containers for approx $140.00 a gallon or $350.00 total. Any one else looking for the same thing and would be interested in splitting a container?

Terry

I just called the local Heartland Coop in Indianola to purchase Select Max to clean up the grass in my clover plot. Only problem is they only sell it in 2.5 gallon containers for approx $140.00 a gallon or $350.00 total. Any one else looking for the same thing and would be interested in splitting a container?

Terry

nannyslayer (Briian) down by Greenfield can get Select in gallon sizes if you want to PM him.

I have not ordered from the source below but he can ship most herbicides and is very reasonable. He has generic clethodim for roughly for $68 a gallon plus 20 bucks shipping. Exact same product only generic so if you can't find it locally you might give him a call.

Jim Bolding 919-462-1375 Crop Smart LLC

ArcheryHunter, see what nannyslayer says. I could pick some up from him if needed- that's a heck of a deal too over there. If he doesn't have it and if you need someone to split with, I'd take 1/2 for sure. I live above you so I could swing through Indianola any time. Skip skipsligh@hotmail.com
*I am planning on getting a gallon or 1&1/2 SO let me know what you find and what you find to the be the most cost effective (sounds like Nannyslayer by far!)
Shoot me email or PM if needed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom