Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Server Crash - site saved

OneCam

Appologies to all - we had a major server crash and a few other snags along the way. We are back up and running strong :way:

Again sorry to all for having the site down for so long.

Last edited:
Nice job of getting things back up and running Chris...I was 'rootin' for ya. Dealt with one myself earlier this past year....NOT fun!

Great work you do here! :way:

Thank god. I was having a major meltdown. I guess I'm more dependent on this site then I thought!. Glad your back!!

A big Thank You to all everyone who worked so hard to get things back up and running again. :way:

Technology is great...until something doesn't work :thrwrck:

Nice work to get things up and going again :way:

NWBuck

My wife started to wonder why all the sudden we were spending more quality time together............not anymore :) :) Thanks!!

Site saved.......Can I get a hallelujah, brotha!?!:grin:

hallelujah, brotha! :)

bible.gif

Holy crap Batman. I thought I had done something to be banned and was searching for an email telling me that. Now Monday will be a good day!!!;)

How many of us emailed/txted our buddies to find out if they could get on?

If I could make a suggestion, perhaps the moderators could make an email/txt tree that could send out an email/txt blast to say the server was down and IW will be back up ASAP. I was wondering if the site was gone for good or had crahsed and was gonna be back up.

An email/txt tree could have saved some angst, particulary for the wife's cat. No IW ment more time for torment. I mean how many times can a cat respond to "here kitty kitty kitty" just to be met by an angry naked man brandishing a picture of a flipper kitty while screaming "You'll be next" before the cat has some issues?

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom