Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Several gun bills, the antis were busy today.

Fishbonker

Life Member
This bill would make it illegal to sell or transfer semi-automatic weapons: HF 131

This bill would make it illegal to sell, transfer or posses large capacity ammunition feeding devices: HF 129

This bill (I think) would require back ground checks for private sales: HF 128

This bill would make it illegal to even think about a bump stock: HF 127

This bill would make it illegal to carry weapons in or on the capitol grounds: HF 126

I'm sure our friends at the IFC will be, and rightfully so, all over these bills. In instances such as these I'm grateful for the IFC.

In case you noticed above, the bill numbers skip HF 130. HF 130 is about law enforcement. It doesn't have anything to do with hunting so I hesitate to include it on a site that is predominately about deer hunting, but it needs to be mentioned. This bill is all about profiling, setting up citizen review boards, who and or what can be on those boards, it establishes a centralized reporting system and some other stuff. If you are interested here is the link to the bill: HF 130

Probably going to see a lot of Anti-gun bills coming out of Washington DC soon as well.
I don't think the ones in Iowa will pass but the federal ones might just get through
Prepare for a huge onslaught on your 2A rights in the next two years

Probably going to see a lot of Anti-gun bills coming out of Washington DC soon as well.
I don't think the ones in Iowa will pass but the federal ones might just get through
Prepare for a huge onslaught on your 2A rights in the next two years

Not much of a chance of these passing in Iowa with the make up of the legislature and I'm sure the antis know it. They are fulfilling campaign promises much like the US House and Senate will do.

• Deleted by seven twenty
Show…
Thankfully these won't pass at the state level right now, but they've showed their intentions. We're in trouble at the federal level, sleepy joe will gut the second amendment as we know it. Buy up body armour, imported semi autos, high capacity mags and green tip ammo as much as you can, as those are several things he's hinted at attacking.
Hypocritically, sleepy joe was protected in excess at his inauguration by the very things he wants to ban for personal protection at the citizen level.
All I can say is stick to your guns fellas, a united front in opposition to unconstitutional amendments and executive orders will be needed in the next four years.

Just bough my first AR. Been putting it off for years and figured I better get it done now before it's too late. Wife thought I was brilliant buying a gun I can't buy ammo for right now. Sure hope that turns around but my fear is that's where it will start. Keep ammo numbers way down and unaffordable and kill the gun market. Went to Cheaper than dirt website looking for ammo. What a joke. 35 to 49 dollars for a box of 20 223's. Everywhere else I've looked is out of stock.

Just bough my first AR. Been putting it off for years and figured I better get it done now before it's too late. Wife thought I was brilliant buying a gun I can't buy ammo for right now. Sure hope that turns around but my fear is that's where it will start. Keep ammo numbers way down and unaffordable and kill the gun market. Went to Cheaper than dirt website looking for ammo. What a joke. 35 to 49 dollars for a box of 20 223's. Everywhere else I've looked is out of stock.
There is nothing cheap at Cheaper than Dirt! The name draws you in and then they bend you over!!

Keep hitting the retail stores at random times. You'll get ammo & pay normal price.

I was in gun shop Tuesday. I saw a lady pay $60 for 50 rounds of 9mm & $60 for 50 rounds of 38. I felt sick to my stomach, wanted to say something but didn't.

Shelves were bare at Coralville Theisen’s tonight. Scheels wasn’t much better, but had .223 (with purchase limits). I was looking for .22 LR, which they had for $15 per 50 box flat nosed. I passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The response is pretty Epic though... passed both Senate and House today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom