• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Shed ATL Pic Thread

203ntyp

PMA Member
Wow that’s an awesome set. Dod you score them?
Not what I thought or what others guessed him at based on trail cam pics. He is only 3 1/2! Left side 65 6/8" and the right side is 69 7/8" with two stickers. He was probably in the mid 150's with spread, should be a booner this fall?

chipterp

PMA Member

Capt hook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daver

PMA Member
Not what I thought or what others guessed him at based on trail cam pics. He is only 3 1/2! Left side 65 6/8" and the right side is 69 7/8" with two stickers. He was probably in the mid 150's with spread, should be a booner this fall?

Based upon my experiences over time...could bump into the 180's, or better, could be just a couple more inches and in the high 150's. Hard to say. :) I gave up trying to predict a few years back. :)

meyeri

PMA Member
Pulled some cams off of public and shed hunted a couple spots where I usually do well. 11.6 miles for these two sheds; pretty disappointing day, lots of fresh boot tracks and overall lack of deer sign due to the lack of late season food. On to the next!
IMG_20210227_171249_920.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210228-084210~3.png
    Screenshot_20210228-084210~3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 19

Wi transplant

PMA Member
Pulled some cams off of public and shed hunted a couple spots where I usually do well. 11.6 miles for these two sheds; pretty disappointing day, lots of fresh boot tracks and overall lack of deer sign due to the lack of late season food. On to the next!
View attachment 120628
I agree makes a huge difference if there was food in the area dec jan feb. I walked all over a prime 160 acres on sat lots of ridges n cedars but not a shed. No food around it this yr!! Food is key!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Bucksnbears

Got to my cabin right at dark yesterday. Had 10 minutes for a quick look.
Found these 60 yards out the back window.
Well crap. Says file is to large.
Can't this site make posting photos easier?

Top Bottom