Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shed ATL Pic Thread

CurtisWalker

Thought it’d be cool to have a place for everyone to share their shed pics. We used to have a shed forum. Not sure what ever happened to that. I’m still sitting on a fat goose egg. Not for the lack of walking though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought it’d be cool to have a place for everyone to share their shed pics. We used to have a shed forum. Not sure what ever happened to that.
I've been thinking the same thing! The shed thread was one of my favorites and I loved the ATL's, I miss that.

Haven't walked any but stumbled on this one replacing cam batteries Mid January.
64c896470d40490669669f26e079cd91.jpg
08e1b56c24f4470e33186f6be5cd24f9.jpg
7701b49f83be440213d6559ad369a813.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Love this guys keep it up! Too much snow here in the loess hills where i am. Tried a short walk the other day and got about 20 yards before i turned around lol

Way too much snow here too, been picking them up around my corn pile out back. All my big ones shed before the major snowfall, might be april before I find them.

Haven’t done any looking yet. Probably gonna be a month here with 2’ of snow in most spots. These pics getting me excited though!

1st of the year and 1st one I ever had drop in my food source. Not big but it's a start. The target buck dropped on the neighboring farm I believe, waiting for a call back to see if I can get permission, fingers crossed.
20210225_123330.jpg

Top Bottom