Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sheds

Waukon1

I have a tote of sheds (mainly smaller 1-3 year olds) and some smaller European and board mounts I am looking to sell.

I know there has been some reputable buyers posted on here before, but I can't find the posts. If you know of one pm me or post their name and # here. Thanks.

I am located in northeast Iowa.

Bonehunter24 used to buy and he was from up here. Search his username and a few of his posts had his phone number in it. Not sure if its still a good or not

Another option is Circle M Auctions in Maquoketa. I've sold sheds and racks there twice. First time, I was happy. Second time, COVID delayed auction seemed to kill the prices a bit. They do take a commission, so you will probably be better off working with an individual buyer (plus, you can refuse their offer if you think it is too low). I went the easy route, drop them off and take what the market will bear. I was reminded of this as I just got a flyer in the mail for their October 7-10, 2021 auction.

Top Bottom