Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Short-Tine 10

ShedHunter1

I had to post this buck for Skully, and to all that followed the shed contest this past Jan.-March.
Hes not getting any younger and neither am I. LOL
He has gotten a lot more mass and a little more to his main beams but thats about it. He also isn't sporting his droptine this year. But in return he has gotten a lot smarter and a little bit more brave during daylight hrs.
In 6 1/2 years I finally came face to face with him 2 weeks ago. I had a arrow diflection from a small tree limb but it was an honor to actually see him on the hoof.
Its up to my brother to get the job done now, or I'll be chasing him with the gun again. Heres a few pictures of him, check out the time from a couple of days ago!

picture.php

picture.php

I can't wait to see harvest pics of you or your bro holding that old relic! :way: And by the way, what is on the frayed rope thingy hanging there? Some kind of scent?

Cool deer! Judging by the bottom pic I would say that place is very thick to move through. Looks like a neat area though

Top Bottom