• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email skipsligh@hotmail.com

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

shotgun stock??

rookie10pt

I have a mossberg 500 20ga shot gun that has a wooden youth stock on it, and i need to put full size synthetic stock on it...the problem is...i can't find one any where!!:thrwrck: looked on the mossberge site and on eBay, gunbroker, amazon... do you guys have any ideas on where to get one??

I can find them with a pistil grip, but wouldn't that make it difficult to switch the safty on and off???

I contacted a sport shop, and hes been looking for one for 3 weeks now and can't find one!!

Thanks for any help!!

teeroy

Life Member
dude at the dsm gun shows has a crap load of wood stocks, may have one to fit. doesn't cabelas/bass pro have a stock/forearm replacement set?

rookie10pt

thanks for your thoughts and recommendations guys...Blake-do you know if you can get that stock in 20 ga, i can't tell if its 12 or 20:confused:...Boonie Rat-do you know if thos are in 20ga??:eek:...teeroy-cabelas and basspro don't have a replacement stocks for mossberg 500 20 ga:(...deeraddict- i'll pm you...

blake

Life Member
thanks for your thoughts and recommendations guys...Blake-do you know if you can get that stock in 20 ga, i can't tell if its 12 or 20:confused:...Boonie Rat-do you know if thos are in 20ga??:eek:...teeroy-cabelas and basspro don't have a replacement stocks for mossberg 500 20 ga:(...deeraddict- i'll pm you...

Give them a call :)

A2Z OUTDOORS
578 Cove Lane
Roaring Spring, PA 16673
(501) 724-6193. Fax: (501) 724-5873. Toll Free: (800) 972-6390

Top Bottom