Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

shotgun stock??

rookie10pt

I have a mossberg 500 20ga shot gun that has a wooden youth stock on it, and i need to put full size synthetic stock on it...the problem is...i can't find one any where!!:thrwrck: looked on the mossberge site and on eBay, gunbroker, amazon... do you guys have any ideas on where to get one??

I can find them with a pistil grip, but wouldn't that make it difficult to switch the safty on and off???

I contacted a sport shop, and hes been looking for one for 3 weeks now and can't find one!!

Thanks for any help!!

dude at the dsm gun shows has a crap load of wood stocks, may have one to fit. doesn't cabelas/bass pro have a stock/forearm replacement set?

thanks for your thoughts and recommendations guys...Blake-do you know if you can get that stock in 20 ga, i can't tell if its 12 or 20:confused:...Boonie Rat-do you know if thos are in 20ga??:eek:...teeroy-cabelas and basspro don't have a replacement stocks for mossberg 500 20 ga:(...deeraddict- i'll pm you...

thanks for your thoughts and recommendations guys...Blake-do you know if you can get that stock in 20 ga, i can't tell if its 12 or 20:confused:...Boonie Rat-do you know if thos are in 20ga??:eek:...teeroy-cabelas and basspro don't have a replacement stocks for mossberg 500 20 ga:(...deeraddict- i'll pm you...

Give them a call :)

A2Z OUTDOORS
578 Cove Lane
Roaring Spring, PA 16673
(501) 724-6193. Fax: (501) 724-5873. Toll Free: (800) 972-6390

Top Bottom