Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Slime Time

SaskGuy

It's that time of the year. 44" my oldest caught last weekend. I love the cabin life.
CjTxcx0UoAIpMgD.jpg

Awesome Kaare!!! I am going to hire you as a guide someday for sure. Your boys sure are growing up fast and they are definitely chips off ol block!!!

Wow! That is some great family time right there. Those kids will remember that forever.

Woah that's a big ole Pike!
I booked a fishing trip to Saskatchewan in late July for 7 days for Pike and Lake trout. Going to be taking my oldest son from Tucson with me. It will be his first Canadian adventure and he has never caught anything bigger than an Iowa bass before.

I cannot wait to hook into those giant northerns!

That's awesome, Kaare! Based on your input and advice, I'm pretty sure we're going to be planning a family trip to Tobin Lake Lodge next summer! Will keep you posted!

Woah that's a big ole Pike!
I booked a fishing trip to Saskatchewan in late July for 7 days for Pike and Lake trout. Going to be taking my oldest son from Tucson with me. It will be his first Canadian adventure and he has never caught anything bigger than an Iowa bass before.

I cannot wait to hook into those giant northerns!

Don't you mean "Flagstaff", Craig? :D

Don't you mean "Flagstaff", Craig? :D[/QUOTE]

Someday we will get together my friend! Too many trips I want to do and not enough money or vacation time to do them!

My Tucson son is in Hawaii and got married today on the beach! So there will most likely be a trip to AZ soon!

Atta boy! Dang to have the wild resources you guys have is awesome. I think I need to send Owen up there those boys would have s ball together.

WOW! That kid caught some freaking giants. What lake were you guys fishing?

I just got back from up there in Saskatchewan fishing. We fished Jewett lake, a short flight north of Missinippe. Our group caught a ton of fish, with 5 being 40 inches or bigger. My biggest pike was a 37, and a 10 lb 32 inch Lake trout. I ended up catching 120 Pike and 48 Lakers myself. 8 great days spent with my son, it doesn't get any better than that!!

picture.php

My 37 incher!

picture.php

A 34 incher

picture.php

10 pound Laker

picture.php

And an 8 pound Grouper I caught the week after our Canada trip, down in the Gulf out from Ft. Myers Florida.
2 vacations, 2600 miles between the 2 places! It was a super 25 days off from work. Now back to reality.

My uncle with one of his 40 inchers
picture.php

And another big one by my uncle
picture.php

Last edited:
Biggestbuck, we fish Keeley Lake as it is where we have a cabin. The kid just kept landing giant pike as summer went on.

Glad you had a good trip up here to SK, it's underrated for fishing that is for sure.

Top Bottom