Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Slump Buster!!!

The pallet blinds are nothing special. Just a “u” shape 2 on the front, 1 on each side. We have a couple tucked into thick stuff and allows us to hunt plots with weird winds. I’d like to make something more elaborate someday. The bale blind turned out pretty good and my son has killed probably half a dozen deer out of it.
Great idea!!!

Congrats on a great deer! On my 10th year without a buck myself. Haven't had much for shots on decent bucks, let alone what I consider mature. Elusive animals for sure!
Hang in there! It’ll happen, and when it does it’ll be glorious! It wasn’t that I didn’t have opportunities, I’ve passed on decent bucks most every year. Just not quite what I was looking for. I shoot the hell out of does every year, though….we love eating deer in the Fox house.

Hang in there! It’ll happen, and when it does it’ll be glorious! It wasn’t that I didn’t have opportunities, I’ve passed on decent bucks most every year. Just not quite what I was looking for. I shoot the hell out of does every year, though….we love eating deer in the Fox house.
Yep, just have to keep hoping and getting out! I've passed several what I believe to be 3 yr and under to let them grow. I'll take a doe before intentionally taking a young buck. I have mature deer on camera and have seen some of them from the stand, but they sure know how to keep their distance!

Top Bottom