Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Smaller binoculars

BJohnson

Anyone have any experience with any of the smaller binos out on the market (specifically 8x32's or 8x36's). I am probably going to pick up a new set of binos in the not too distant future and the smaller ones have got my attention due to smaller size (obviously) and lighter weight. Looks like Nikon ATB's and Bushnell Excursions are both offered in the smaller sizes.

I have never spent much coin on optics and regret that to some degree. I imagine one is just sacrificing some low light performance when going from 8x42's down to 32's or 36's ?? (P.S. I wear glasses so I need a set that work well for hunters with glasses).

i have used Nikon Monarchs 8 X 42 for 6 years, and have no complaints!

I know others view Bushnell as cheap-o but I tell ya what. I have had some 8x32 Legends that have incredible glass. Don't get me wrong....the Svarov's are better but for a little over 2 bills these kick butt.
bushnell.jpg

can be found here.

i have some old bushnells that i like, until i looked through a buddy's 8x36 steiners

wow

Top Bottom