Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

So I'm just sitting there....

DLO

.......at my computer, at home, in the middle of Sioux City, Ia. I'm on the lower level, next to the bay window that looks over our front yard. I catch movement out of the corner of my eye and this is what I see......unreal!

( I suppose I couldn't say I had a peeping "tom" looking in my window could I?
grin.gif
)

Img2005-04-19-0004.jpg

Img2005-04-19-0010.jpg

I've mentioned us having a lot of birds around here in past posts. IADroptine lives a block from me, he's had to have seen them as well. I have some great pictures of a tom, strutting and gobbling in the backyard of a guy that lives 2 blocks south of our house. I'll put them up too.

Hey Muddy, they are in Sioux City and you will see them almost anywhere at any time. I seen a hen in the parking lot at work the other day, kind of suprised me. I have a cousin that lives on the west side of Sioux City and tells me to come up in the morning have coffee open the garage door and have your pick on the bird you want to shoot.

I believe it! My brother lives up on a hill not far from Briar Cliff and his neighbor had one drown in the swimming pool. He says they're all over the golf courses too.

Top Bottom