Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sony DSR PD-150 Prosumer Camcorder Package For Sale

KCCyclone

I am selling my Sony PD-150 prosumer camcorder. The camera is in extremely good shape and has relatively low hours. The camera was only used for the past six months and was treated like a baby! I am asking $1,000 for the package below, but am willing to consider any reasonable offers. Thanks!

Please note this is not an HD camera, however, the quality of the footage is extremely good. With a lux rating of 2, this camera offers great low light filming capabilities. It has a 12x optical zoom and can record in both 4:3 and 16:9 format. This camera was only used for the past six months and is very good shape, both electronically and cosmetically. This camera works extremely well and I am not aware of any issues with the camera. I am simply selling it to upgrade to a larger camera. As you can see by a snapshot of the hours on the camera, it has been used very little when compared to most on the market.

The package includes the following:
- Sony DSR PD150
- Shotgun Microphone
- Two (2) Extended Life Lithium Batteris (approx. 500 min. of filming per battery)
- Standard Wall Outlet Charger
- Car Charger
- Carrying Case
- Sony MiniDV Head Cleaning Tape
- One Remote Control
- One Kata Rain Cover
- One User Manual

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in the camera, I will be at the Classic on Friday and Saturday and can bring it up to show you. It's a great camera for anyone intersted in going further with filming your hunts.

Price drop down to $1,000. This is a great camera for anyone that is starting to get serious on filming hunts. If you have any questions on the camera, let me know!

Top Bottom