Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sooners and Hawks win Bowl games!

biggest buck

What a great year for the Sooners and my second favorite team the Hawkeyes!
If only Landry Jones had Broyles and Murray back for one more year.
:drink2:
Although the Hawks had some off the field problems at least they can say they won their bowl game unlike the 5 Big ten teams that lost today!

Oh ya, I almost forgot. The HUSKERS LOSING is a highlight of the year as well!
Wait til they hit the Big Ten.

That would be great if he did come back one more year. We might be talkin Nat. Championship game again?? I hadnt given L. Jones much credit this year but dang his numbers are ridiculous!

I thought Landry got a bad rap last year. Backing up the returning Heisman winner as a redshirt freshman, I doubt he thought he'd even play, much less start 11 games. He definitely made some stupid mistakes this year, but it's hard to argue against the numbers he put up.

We've got the talent and the schedule to make a run at #8, and it certainly would help if Broyles and Travis Lewis come back. Wouldn't it be nice if Adrian Peterson had another year of eligibility?

Oh could you imagine if AP could have been there, OMG! And there are a ton of freshman that have proven to be studs. Like Finch and Stills. I think Finch will be a great replacement for DeMarco. I'm already lookin forward to next year!

How about that big Ten strength huh?

Maybe if we could get Miss. St. and Alabama to play in Michigan in Jan we might have a chance. I'm so tired of seeing our teams go down and get beat by greater quickness and athleticism. Oh well, just ranting....

Go HAWKS!!

Top Bottom