Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

South East Iowa Lease Wanted

freaknasty

Hello Everyone,
I am new on these forums. I am currently moving to van buren county Iowa. I am looking to pick up a good lease or would be interested in sharing a lease in that county if someone is interested.I am 31 years old and I consider myself a trophy hunter, so I guess what I am trying to say is that I harvest only mature bucks. I am very managemaent minded and would be willing to help put in food plots and so on.... Please let me know if there is something available. Thank You !
Clifford Martin

We have enough (trophy hunters) here already good luck finding a lease unless you own land in vb like me and several other guys on this site you dont have a good chance its all leased up stay where you are at

Actually there is plenty of ground to lease if you know where to look, lease huntingnetwork.com has several throughout the state

We have enough (trophy hunters) here already good luck finding a lease unless you own land in vb like me and several other guys on this site you dont have a good chance its all leased up stay where you are at

Wow! You have all those sponsers with that attitude?!

There is land available in VB!

I still believe you can knock on doors and get permission if you try. We hunt a 360 acre farm in VanBuren for gun season, and just got access this year for another 77 acre piece just west of it. Don't pay for a thing. The landowners look forward to us hunting every year. We don't do drive hunting. Only stands. There are usually 4-6 of us (couples). The farmers get a kick out of our wives hunting. There is ground there, just might have to put in a little more footwork to find something.

Hey nchillbilly do you mean "trophy hunters" like yourself? I'm sure all the sponsors below your name aren't sponoring dink hunting.

What's a trophy? It's up to each of us to decide. I hate the phrase 'trophy hunters.' It's a joke that imo does nothing but put a bad light to all hunters, no matter what they decide to kill.

Top Bottom