Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Southwest Iowa Outfitters

in2harrisonCO

Has anyone noticed that this guide offers a fair chase hunt that has a $10,500 price tag if you shoot a buck over 180"? They must offer world class meals. LMAO

$8500 for animals up to 179 inches. $10,500 for animals 180 inches and up.
You can go to a high fence and shoot a 200"+ for $7,000

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that this guide offers a fair chase hunt that has a $10,500 price tag if you shoot a buck over 180"? They must offer world class meals. LMAO

Worst part about this is he probably has some type of clientele base well and willing to pay that kind of money!

Come on guys tell the entire story. Not really fair to rip these guys and leave key information out.

Only two hunts a year cost this on their personal farms. It's a fair chase fully guaranteed hunt. They promise a opportunity at a 150 or better, or your money back.

There's a huge market for this I'm sure. Now some rich guy can say he didn't kill it behind a fence.

Wow, if someone has that kind of money to blow for a few days hunt you would think, at least in mind, wouldn't you rather just buy some property of your own? Also, I am pretty sure a couple episodes of the Drury Outdoors they hunt this place. Isn't it near Villisca?

Wow, if someone has that kind of money to blow for a few days hunt you would think, at least in mind, wouldn't you rather just buy some property of your own? Also, I am pretty sure a couple episodes of the Drury Outdoors they hunt this place. Isn't it near Villisca?

I'd rather own my own place and shoot 140" than pay someone else for a 180"+.

To each their own tho...

I'd rather own my own place and shoot 140" than pay someone else for a 180"+.

To each their own tho...

I'm all about trying to put my tag on a good deer and the bigger the deer the more excited I get, but I completely agree

It's not fair to judge this type of hunter because we don't live the lifestyles they live. They are typically very wealthy and do not care about growing their own deer. They will usually be the guys that buy the governors auction tags as well. To each their own.

I would rather see guys spend money on this type of hunt as opposed to shooting a tame one behind a fence....

Top Bottom