Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spartan Go Cam Ghost US Cellular Enabled Trail Cam - New for 2020

gunrunr

Life Member
Spartan GoCam
- US Cellular
- Ghost Model
- New Model Just released
- Video Delivery Feature
- lots of new features for 2020
- $379 each or 2 for $699

Doesn't this one have an built in internal battery and GPS tracking?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

GPS Tracking yes - still needs batteries which i prefer so you can replace in field and not have to bring home to charge

Im pretty sure it has an internal battery back up... Also works so you can plug a solar panel into it and not need the AAs

Its possible - i know it has 12 slots for AA yet - I just got them in and havent had time to play with yet - fresh new product just in time for fall

Im pretty sure it has an internal battery back up... Also works so you can plug a solar panel into it and not need the AAs

Apparently has internal power so GPS works even if batteries removed - great to put out if you are worried about theft

The way i read it you can set to 1, 2 or 3 in a photo burst and it sends them all

yep I know that’s what the ones I have now do. I want to take extra pics but not send them all especially this time of year on mineral sites.

Cuddeback Cuddelink cams, battery boxes, solar panels, cords, antennas, mounts, posts , etc all in stock

Top Bottom