Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spring Banquet 06 Waddell

katy

Ballagh
Just a reminder that tickets for the 2006 Spring Banquet go on sale Jan 15th. Our banquet is expected to sell out this year with Realtree's Michael Waddell as our guest speaker. He will be there on Friday night to watch video's, eat some jerky, and enjoy some beverages with. All day Sat he will be hanging out to meet all the IBA members and do some photo's and autographs, then as our featured speaker for the evening. Please check www.iowabowhunters.org for more info. Remember, seats are on a first serve basis. I beleive we are changing the room around this spring to get more tables up to the front. Thank you!

Sounds good...

As long as he doesn't try to sell me RealTree beef jerky I'll enjoy myself.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

How many people are expected this year at the banquet?

BT

We are figuring on this selling out, as when we did with Nugent. There will be some changes for the better this year that should be pretty neat!

Is the banquet the same dates as the classic this year again? Is Iowawhitetail getting a group of tickets as in the past so that members who might want to sit at the same table can do so? If so I'll be there as a good time is had by all.
trper
busted.gif

trper, you going to be giving out free sobriety tests this meeting? Always fun to watch Limb go crosseyed.
grin.gif

Thought I would give out free alcohol instead! HA! I'll bring my Pbt this year just for fun!!!
evil.gif
busted.gif
busted.gif

trper

I just joined the IBA on Friday afternoon. Looking forward to hearing Waddell and meeting some other Iowa Whitetailer's during that weekend.

Sounds kinda like a guy's night out - do most of you leave the other halves at home......
31045-cheers2.gif

How did you and vman's conversation with the bachelorette party go that night Limb? Believe you two returned with similar looks upon your faces.

Limb - your not supposed to drink and type! The only complaint I heard from the hotel last year was that they thought a Owl was loose in the hotel somewhere???
grin.gif

Top Bottom