Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spring Snows 2021

CurtisWalker

Looks like the weather is finally breaking here in Iowa I’ll be putting a few days in this week chasing the white devils. Figured I’d start a thread for people to share their success and head shakes... mostly head shakes. Good luck this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully you were hunting yesterday. Quiet the scene down here. Looks like nothing stopping them as they flew over the house all night. It’s going to happen quick I’m afraid.

Hopefully you were hunting yesterday. Quiet the scene down here. Looks like nothing stopping them as they flew over the house all night. It’s going to happen quick I’m afraid.

Unfortunately I was working. I’m setting the spread this afternoon and hunting through the weekend. Hoping I get in the juvie mix and not the 20 year old birds that make you shake your head!

Unfortunately I was working. I’m setting the spread this afternoon and hunting through the weekend. Hoping I get in the juvie mix and not the 20 year old birds that make you shake your head!

You and Pedo-Joe trying to mix with the Juvies. LOL:p:eek:;)

Southeast MO has been a bust for us this year with the weather we've had. Trying to kill the mature birds is not easy and that's all we had up till last weekend. They will pick you apart for any flaws in your spread. Juvies are just now arriving and pushing north quick, we're leaving tonight for NW MO Squaw Creek area. The local report is they're piling in. This weekend should be money good luck!

Muddyrem, where is "down here"?

It was a pretty slow 4 days I probably should have hunted today but picked the spread up last night. If I could have changed anything I’d of hunted Sat-Tuesday rather than Thurs-Sun. 20 birds total.

a285a4523935c101c46a2fd4ab08f26e.jpg

502ff4f647258129f9c91715b08f02d8.jpg

688eaeb8444e27ca4fe36f1335495a1a.jpg

Top Bottom