Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stacked em up in Nebraska

Limb Chicken

Had another great trip to the Cornhusker state. Just can't get over how much I enjoy this trip. Snacky and Weasel shot two before 8:30 and I shot one the same day around 3. Then Weasel ended the trip with his second bird. Had we bought our two tags early we would have had six no problem.

Attachments

• image-1819711.jpg
    image-1819711.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 177
  • image-3001386607.jpg
    image-3001386607.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 170
  • image-255015968.jpg
    image-255015968.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 154
I have been waiting for this post!! Congrats gentlemen. Some year I need to head out there. Looks like a blast to me!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Cooter said:
Congrats men:way:

Your jake looks a little beat up in your pick. Was the strutter intimidating or did any come to it?

-}}}---------->

All went to the jake first but they were right next to each other. The jake took some punishment.

huntyak said:
Congratulations Limb! Nice birds. Bullheads or back to mechanicals?

First one I shot at I used a bullhead and hit him a little low and right. That was it for me. I'm done with em and Scott said he is as well. We used mechanicals the rest of the trip.

Nice hunt guys.

I guess I am wondering what issues you are having with the bullheads.

Not consistant enough. Whether it was the head or the guy shooting I don't know, but too many misses and hits that didn't result in a kill. Got tough putting in the work, getting a shot opportunity at 8 steps then not ending up with a bird that would have been dead with our regular set ups.

Great job guys. Looks like a blast. I was trying to plan a trip out there but couldn't get anyone else to go. Maybe next year.

Top Bottom