Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stainless Steel CVA Wolf

A couple days ago I was looking on the cva site for some stuff to order and came across the new guns for 2013 and this one really caught my eye! I love the Wolf, inexpensive, accurate and light weight. Even better now with the SS barrel.

Now The hard part.... Black or camo? :thrwrck:
CVA-Its-Just-A-Better-Gun-1355855108.jpg
[/img]
CVA-Its-Just-A-Better-Gun-135585537623.jpg

I'd go black.

I have an older Wolf that's not a speedbreach and never had a single issue with the gun. Even with the original breach plug it still shoots pretty darn awesome.

I had a wolf and got rid of it to get the optima. I could never get my wolf to shoot good. I think the longer barrel helps. I like the camo with a SS barrel and a silver scope.

this is crazy but i am seeing a blue/black THUMBHOLE Wolf in the sportsmans guide catalog. It looks like it uses the version 1 wolf breeching lever like the original wolfs did.

Im going to have to email and get some more info on whats going on with all these guns that are popping up.

Also the Optima V2 thats out, uses the Accura V2 frame, everything is the same expect the optimas trigger is not adjustable like the accura v2's.

Top Bottom