Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stealth Cam

I'm usually hesitant to try any company that has like 20 different product models, like stealth cam has trail cams. That being said, I picked up a 2 pack from Scheels on sale for like $75 bucks this winter. If they last 2 years I figure I'll get my money's worth out of them. It's funny cuz in the past I swore I would never buy another stealth cam again because they ate batteries, missed a ton of pictures and just flat out failed to work. I do see a fair amount of guys on FB using them, but I trust their opinion about as much as a politicians since they are "sponsored" or partnered with them. Hopefully I got a good run in these cheapo cams I got out. Time will tell.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hunting public I use cheap cams. I have a Stealth Cam PX14 and 2 QS12's. The PX14 is in year 4 with no issues. The QS12's are probably what Meyer bought. 1 works fine except for the slow trigger speed. The other is junk. It worked for about a month, and now takes photos continuously until the batteries die or the cards full. My brother had a better one in the $175 range that worked great until it disappeared.

I have the stealth Cam Cellular. I've had 3 of them out since October 11th. Two of them are still running on original batteries. I'm amazed with battery life. Picture quality is just as good as any other cell cam

we have talked on this subject in PM - but just seeing this thread. I am associated through Stealth Cam via a social media page I am apart of - but would certainly give honest feedback on the cameras.

I personally am not a fan of the P and Q series- any movement causes issues on picture clarity and the date/time would seem to change for no reason. Those get a pass from me every time.

The G series I would recommend as the picture quality is there and batteries last and they arent a top end cost wise camera.

The DS4k is hands down the best camera I have personally ever used- the sound on video mode is amazing and the 4K video is second to none. The 30MP photos are as clear as it gets as well. 12 batteries is a lot but they last- even on video mode which I mainly run with the 4K

The Cell cams have been hit and miss with me- where I have cell service and some learning curve I have really begun to like them- especially for shed inventory. The upload quality on video wasnt good at all so I have it all in photo mode and it is better. But having cell service and these cameras will certainly help on those farms where its a long drive to check Dont have other history on other Cell cams to compare quality to- but I will be increasing my arsenal in areas I can utilize them and dont have fear of them being stolen.

Im using the sealth cam flx whenever I go out hunting or metal detecting. I used to have a wxa cellular camera but I dont like the quality of the picture so I just had to replace them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom