Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Still Hope...

Gladiator

PMA Member
With my tag on a decent 8 point this year for the bowseason, I grab the bow in hopes I can possibly knock something down during the late-season. My buddy missed a great buck at 160 yards with the muzzy - very thankful for the opportunity and clean miss, but the bow is what really intrigues me....

Found these guys moving in daylight yesterday morning....

I will be going hard after these guys Saturday and Sunday.... mornings will be the time.

I have the videos, but took a couple stills/paused the video to capture the best shot.

Here is a new buck I love...I think I have cam pics of this guy from last year. I felt he was 5.5 or better last year. Of course we can't know for sure, but the dark forehead and gray face tell me I could be right and this deer may be approaching 6.5-8.5...we never know for sure....I call him the big 7.

Big7.jpg

big7-2.jpg

And a really nice 8 that I would take...I'm thinking 4.5, but could be 3.5...

Nice8.jpg

Here is a busted up 10 that I passed the day I shot my buck on the 26th.....he's still kicking. I think this is an older buck as well...on his way out due to his looks and really old gray face on the hoof.

busted10.jpg

And...ol' "shorty" made it through thus far and is right where he has always been!!

shorty-1.jpg

shorty-2.jpg

Those first two bucks are traveling with 5-6 other bucks and I think I know what they are doing....hopefully I can get a crack at them in daylight.... :way:

Top Bottom