Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Strainer size

arm

Leg
I have 100 mesh filters at the nozzle but the filter from the tank seems like it's 50 maybe 40. Can I just run 100 mesh higher up the supply if I can find one that big? I can't see it being a psi restriction issue but idk. Does anyone know?

• Deleted by 203ntyp
Show…
Not sure. I would think it would be okay as long as it's not before the pump which should be around 40 to 50 mesh. Restricting the flow before the pump could cause pressure drop or cavitation.

I have 100 mesh filters at the nozzle but the filter from the tank seems like it's 50 maybe 40. Can I just run 100 mesh higher up the supply if I can find one that big? I can't see it being a psi restriction issue but idk. Does anyone know?
Normally you run a coarser screen coming out of the tank heading toward the nozzles and then a finer screen at the nozzles.
yes you could run into some restriction if you go a fine screen out of the tank, as it would not have enough volume to get to every one of the individual fine screen nozzles

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Top Bottom