Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Struggling

Spysar

I can't seem to get a pic on here anymore... It used to be easy. Don't know what I'm doing wrong? Tried to make a thread with pics several times. It dosen't help that I'm not too smart on the computer, ughh

You still have to resize the pic even with the new update if you want to post through the forum or you can use Tapatalk with no resizing required.

A simple way I found to resize a pic is to text it to yourself. The image will be resized after going through your message app.

Thanks for the replies. I don't know what tapatalk is, and I'm trying to do this from my puter not a phone. I'll try again when I have time to be frustrated, lol

On your computer right click on the image and select "edit", then click on "resize" and enter 40% in the top field and press enter. This should change both fields in the resize section, save the file and close. Now your image is resized.

See below where says “attach files”? Should be doable right there.
THIS link here makes it easy.

Then Tapatalk is the next method which auto-fits the photo.
I’m gonna guess... takes maybe lil less time to do it from here without tapatalk if u do what Curtiswalker does on link above - easy. But both are pretty quick. U figure it out or still having issues?
From computer it’s super easy too... should not be frustrating.
A035C4E1-BFAD-4CBD-ADCC-6786259CE5DF.jpeg

Tried again. I was able to resize pics, but still no luck. I keeps saying file size to big. What's the point of a state of the art forum upgrade if I can't easily add a pic. The old site was easy. Any other place I can put a pic up with ease. I guess I'll just read here and probably not post, wtf.

I don't even know what I did but finally a pic. But it's still huge. I took the pic on a tiny phone, why does it make such a big pic, lol

Still a struggle, I'm not even sure what I did but I got a couple pics....And the pics loaded pretty slow. Same if I"m looking at others pics, some load up real slow. IDK...

Thanks for all the help! It's me, I suck at computers. The smallest glitch is a problem for me... LOL

Thanks for all the help! It's me, I suck at computers. The smallest glitch is a problem for me... LOL
What's that old saying, "if at first you don't fricassee, fry fry a hen?"

Or something along that line.

Honestly tapatalk is the easiest, and it bugs me to use that to post and the web to browse, but there are worse things to deal with. Glad you got it figured out. Some of your old deer tour stories would be great to re-visit.

Really good. U r getting em. I’m a tech dummy - bad. I can post pics with phone on here, tapatalk & computer. Literally- for computer- I’d do stuff like Google “how to resize a picture”. & do step by step. Takes 3-4 mins to learn maybe. But then u got it & it’s easy.
I’m biased but I think it’s easier now. The easiest IMO is this method...
so - watch this.... I’ll just screen shot my phone... & post it one by one how to do it.....
Yes- seen East coast from CT a to MA, etc on here. Love seeing that- huge Accomplishment for out East!!!
PICS & STEPS....7CB04599-877C-4337-9002-9440BCE72C8A.jpeg3C35A92C-89F5-4D67-B68E-5839F0279D2F.jpeg
D2D3308D-A669-4330-B028-E43C4BD548DE.jpeg

I'm trying from computer as well. Just want to be sure. This one.... I am hitting the "picture button" on top - just to left of smilie face. Not the paperclip "attach files" at bottom. Then hit "insert" & I chose "Full image" so it appears here......thumbnail_IMG_6893.jpg

Top Bottom