Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Strutting Jake

PMA Member
PICT1107.jpg

Until your next kidney stone?

You sick son of a b!tch. You come in here, on your two legs... all fat and cocky and lookin at me in my chair. And you tell me it's all in my head? I hope you have a son... a handsome, beautiful, articulate son, who is talented and a star athlete, and he has a kidney stone. I pray you know that pain and that hurt!

dedgeez said:
You sick son of a b!tch. You come in here, on your two legs... all fat and cocky and lookin at me in my chair. And you tell me it's all in my head? I hope you have a son... a handsome, beautiful, articulate son, who is talented and a star athlete, and he has a kidney stone. I pray you know that pain and that hurt!

Yeah what he said....... really bad!!!!

Mobile Cooter using IW

If it is actually Nick's child then it will not be handsome, beautiful, a star athlete, and definitely not articulate. Have you ever heard that guy talk?

Top Bottom