Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Success Saturday morning for "Mrs. Must_Hunt"

Two Beards

Life Member
My good friend Jody, or "Mrs. Must_Hunt" in this case, shot this great looking buck this morning just after sunrise. I was told it was a 60 yard broadside shot and he only traveled 70 yards.

Jody, I know you have paid your "dues" before today's opportunity. Tim has told me how many bucks you have passed up the last couple of years. Great job and congradulations
waytogo.gif
! I'm proud of you for hanging in there... and I know your husband is too.

Hope you're not upset that I shared your success with everyone here
30570-chair.gif

Way to go...he's a beauty
grin.gif

Jodys04Buck.jpg

Awesome! Congrats Jody! That's a beautiful buck and a great photo too!
smile.gif

Shane thanks for the nice post and putting the picture of her deer on the forum. You are a great friend of the family. I was really happy for her because she really has put her time in and refused to shoot a small buck. She was probably afraid of me giving her heck over it. It was nice to be able to sit there and share the memory with her, it is truly one that we both will never forget. And besides after her feeling what all of us feel when we experience killing one of these awesome animals, she is even more hooked and that means more hunting toys for MR. Must_Hunt.

Thanks again Shane, good luck in Illinois.

T

[ QUOTE ]
she is even more hooked and that means more hunting toys for MR. Must_Hunt.

[/ QUOTE ]

waytogo.gif

T, Hope you send me the "smaller" pic so I can replace this big one. I haven't got it yet
confused.gif
. I'll check again early tomorrow am before I leave.

Talking about the farm where Jody shot her buck sure brings back a powerful memory
wall.gif
bawling.gif
wall.gif
I don't think I will ever forget the stare-down with that buck. It was a hard lesson in learning when to come to fulldraw
nono.gif

I'll call you when I get back from Illinois.

Great buck there Mrs. Must_Hunt! You and Tim both scored on some nice ones this year.

Top Bottom