Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Super Cool Post-Arrow Trail Cam Pic

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
This has been circulating Facebook for the past few days. Pretty cool, one in a million.

picture.php

Wouldn't be that hard really, most cameras come equipped with the ability to hyper fire a bunch of pictures off in a row don't they? Or a frame by frame video?

I agree it is an amazing picture.

Wouldn't be that hard really, most cameras come equipped with the ability to hyper fire a bunch of pictures off in a row don't they? Or a frame by frame video?

I agree it is an amazing picture.
I'm with Mud on this. My cams take 5 pictures a time and can take pics every 5 seconds. Still would be a trick, but if you tried on enough shots and deer you will get something cool out of it. But the Cudde that we run on our property only allows one picture per 30 seconds so this must have just been extremely lucky.

The more I think about it, Muddy's right on. That probably wouldn't be that terribly hard to do. Whether this particular picture was intentional or not, who knows. But, for instance, I have a camera that does either video or pictures as most digital cameras do. I could set it on video setting to shoot a 2 or 3 minute video. Set the camera in front of a stand pointing at the most likely location a deer will go. When your deer comes in, make sure not to shoot until it is obviously in front of the camera and you will hopefully have video of the shot. You could get a picture like this one out of a video very easily. Might be kinda fun to attempt actually.....I might try it!

Bassbuster said:
Really neat picture but I would say poor shot placement as it looks way to far forward.

Poor shot for sure. Yeah she is quartered away, but at a very steep angle. He had to damn near shoot her right in the arse.

Mobile Cooter using IW

I guess to nit pick even more does it appear his bow arm is relaxed enough that it's just a second after the shot and the arrow is stuck in and the doe has gone a step or two?

I'd try it but my cameras only do one pic every 10 seconds and have regular flash. If I had an IR cam that could do quick pics I'd try it for sure.

Wouldnt be that hard to do, poor shot, blah blah blah. Anything you can do I can better, Im a better hunter than the pros, well if I hunted managed land I could kill a big deer too. Sorry, I usually just read the posts and laugh.

Top Bottom