Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

T250 Has His 2 Bucks

I said i would post my '07 bow kill when i got my muzz buck killed, well ... opening day of shotgun is my first in 3 years ... never thought I would shotgun again but I had no choice - it paid off, by 4 PM the 2nd buck of '07 was down, pictures to be posted shortly. Thanks for hanging in there guys!
P.S. - The muzz .50 cal is a treat

Did you have one all scouted up and needed to make the move? I thought you were going to wait until late muzzy to get your second buck.

At any rate, it's probably a good one and since my eyeballs work I look forward to the pictures.

Congrats on the season.

I do have multiple big guys on my ground at the moment but they still walk free... i decided to take this buck sat on a different property, not a monster but he will look good in my growing wall spread... The one sided freak bow kill was what i was looking for , i havent killed a freak buck for a long time with my bow and this guy is sumthing i couldnt pass up! he scored 105 inches with only five main points! no inside spread score or even a whole left frame score! we put him in the low 60's if he would match his right side. his brow left swept back and measured 16 1/8 and 18 inches on the left. i dont know about everyone else but i think thats crazy 4 brows. good luck guys

img014.jpg

img015.jpg

I know nothing about scoring antlers, so this is for T250, or anyone else that might know. Wouldn't you consider that to be the main beam and not the brow tine on the left side? I have seen deer in the past with a 4 point side on one side and a spike on the other. I just assumed it would be a mainbeam. Not trying to take anything away from your buck, just trying to learn something. He's a freak anyway you look at him or put the tape to him.

Cool lookin bucks man!

with that freak buck, id just measure everything and add it all up!

gross score!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

he had a broken additional tine or mainbeam at the base of the antler.... we cant figure out if it would have been a main beam or a drop. there was an indentation on the side of his face where it looked to be a possible drop?? The broken hole was 2 inches tall by an inche wide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlambert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a rifle in the lower pic?

Good bucks </div></div>

Looks like a Knight Disc extreme or elite. Cant quite tell which correct me if im wrong T250. Nice freak buck and a dandy muzzy buck congrads. I hope to post a nice one late muzzy.

Top Bottom