Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Taylormade r9 460cc Driver

I had a brainstorm thinking about your golf talk. Iowa Whitetail golf outing? All proceeds go to IBA or an organization of our choice. We could raffle some trail cams or food plot seed, we need to put this together, be a great excuse for all of us whitetail fanatics to get together. Any thoughts, just an idea.

So is it bad that my golf score is about the same as the number of inches on my deer last year?

I am a golf professional at a golf course in NW Iowa....if you guys are serious about a golf outing....let me know! We can get something worked out I'm sure:drink1:

That was the new one. I have a 08 Burner with a Fujikura shaft that I just love. Come on someone make an offer this thing isn't even a week old... :grin:

That was the new one. I have a 08 Burner with a Fujikura shaft that I just love. Come on someone make an offer this thing isn't even a week old... :grin:

Play ya for it! Ill even bring the beer and you can pick the course, as long as its somewhere close to NE Iowa. :drink2:

$5? I had no idea what you were selling until I read through the thread. Sounds like it would make a great possum knocker!

i would be up for a iowawhitetail golf outing,but im from southeast iowa.it would be nice for it to be centrally located.but i need handicap if i have to golf against a golf pro.

I would really be interested Limb...but I am sure its not left handed.I also would be interested in golf outing.I am a scratch golfer. I just wish I could get more than 12 holes in before i reach my 72 stroke limit.

Day late and a dollar short I guess, Just bought the exact same driver two weeks back. Gotta admit, I miss the titleist but hitting 13 out of 14 fairways on Sunday made up for it.

This is a great driver fellas.

Kratz

Top Bottom