Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thanks Everyone!

A

Admin

I just got an e-mail from a reader that really moved me to write this note.

In October of 1998 I had a glimmer in my eye in creating a website dedicated to the Iowa Whitetail deer. In all honesty I had no idea what I was doing I just wanted to share my passion with other whitetail nuts.

The original format was simple and had alot of photo's and artwork showing the beauty of the animal. As time went on I continued to think about "how can I make it interesting for everyone".

I have always subscribed to many hunting magazines through the years and have been getting North American Whitetail since 1985.The format of the digital magazine I thought was pretty cool and so I progressed towards that medium.

The folks at SCCI helped me a ton with the web design and I can't say enough about Mary, Randy and Brad. The professional look of Iowa Whitetail doesn't come cheap but our readers and the animal I respect are well worth it.

To everyone who has contributed to the site and the idea I want to say "thanks", especially everyone who sends photo's. They say a picture tells a thousand words and in this case it does so much more.

The Iowa Whitetail Conference is the part of the site that has been the big surprise. To imagine the Conference page getting 1000 hits a day is unreal. Could you imagine if everyone posted what it would be like? To the Conference Members I also want to thank for there contributions are whay people come back.

Last but not least I want to thank my family.It hasn't been easy to get to this point in time. The time and commitment it takes to keep things going is crazy and I appreciate there patience.

So anyway if I never say "thanks" to each and everyone of you I want to now, without you there wouldn't be me behind this worn out keyboard wishing it was November
smile.gif

Sincerely,

Anthony L. Hough, Founder - iowawhitetail.com

T.H.
I think we are the ones who should say thanks. Thanks for the articles, the subject, the people, the big buck contests, the links, the pics, etc. and especially thanks for the conference. If there's ever anything we can do to help out, let us know.

No problem guys, I really enjoy it. The Photo Gallery still amazes me. I think we have over 200 individual photos saved on the server and it just keeps growing.

Thanks again and have a great Spring!

TLH

WalkinAway.jpg

Walkin Away, photo by THough

Top Bottom