Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thanks to TRPER and prayer

R

rattle them in

A month or so ago Trper ask everyone to say a prayer for his mom. In my reply I made a deal with Trper that stated I would say a pray for his mom if he said one for my brother-in-law who was deployed and in harm's way.
Well any way he returned home last Thurs. night safe and sound and made America a little more safe and sounder while he was there.
My brother-in-law will be joining me on some of our favorite weekends bowhunting after all. I thought he would be deployed through this bow season.
He was over there protecting our freedom and already Monday he will be protecting the citizens of the town he is a police officer in.
You just have to take your hats off to a guy who cares about other human beings as much as he does.
So THANKS to everyone who helped out!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Glad to hear THANKS go out to him and all who protect this the greatest of all places on earth...USA !!
Best Of Luck Hunting to you both ENJOY.. A huntN friend you never met MXZ. Thanks again.
beerchug.gif
waytogo.gif
rockband.gif
yay.gif

That's great that you and your brother-in-law get to hunt together. Tell him that all of us in the Iowa State Patrol take our hats off to him! Thank you! Take care and God Bless.
beerchug.gif

Please extend a big thank you to your brother-in-law from my family and myself for his service. We appreciate all those who put their lives on the line when their country calls.

Also neat to hear he is a fellow bowhunter!

Old Buck (and an old veteran)

(Onecam, how about a graemlin waving the red, white and blue?)

God bless your brother in law and his safe return home. It's men and women like him that make me pround to be an american. God bless all of the families of all the men and women who have paid the ultimate sacrifice to keep us free.
893USA1-thumb[1].gif
893USA1-thumb[1].gif
893USA1-thumb[1].gif
893USA1-thumb[1].gif
893USA1-thumb[1].gif
893USA1-thumb[1].gif
893USA3-thumb[1].gif
893USA3-thumb[1].gif
893USA3-thumb[1].gif
893USA3-thumb[1].gif
893USA3-thumb[1].gif
893USA3-thumb[1].gif