• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email skipsligh@hotmail.com

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

That’s a wrap!!!!! Thoughts? Up next?

maintain

Spot on with the positive attitude! In Oct. I shot a buck and a doe with the bow. What a mistake ,as I couldn't hunt Nov. But I sat the rut without weapon or buck fever, which was cool in it's way. Then I hand gunned one late muzzle season. 2020 was

hillrunner

PMA Member
I killed a couple doe and a solid mature buck with the bow but it was a week later before I found the buck which dampens the enjoyment a lot. My nr brother had a tag this year and killed a real solid mature buck as well. That was my highlight.
For next year the work list is long. More screening trees, fence off a 3 acre plot, cedar tree clearing, field edge clearing, plots, stand moving, etc etc.

Top Bottom