Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

THE CURTIS WALKER TEXAS RANGER TRIBUTE THREAD

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Testing, 1, 2, 3.... this work???? A shout out to our #1 Gangsta, CWTR & a tribute to the lifestyle, looks, plastic surgery/cosmetic procedures, fashion & image he radiates!!!!! IW’s #1 Bad-A$$
8196054d482b755615d8c1b3bbc61d88.jpg

8a52c1619af6fa7a1481aef6a4a6a09a.jpg

8624dbebfb7366b93ebbd5235da248cf.jpg

87118447642bcecbad3e3467ad70a380.jpg

0850a5c11971d45357f8d1c9cd52f6eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highlighting a classic work of art a laymen may glance past. Autographed framed & numbered portraits available for purchase.A63731BC-C820-43A0-A1F4-4DEC993EA7D8.jpeg

Last edited:
CWTR has apparently been on a doe slaying mission. Hopefully we get some updates at some point.
5210F8DE-CBA1-47CD-9E02-CCBB78F24793.jpeg

Wanted to address the rumors of Curtis being an illegal immigrant. Deerman54 did call ICE on him.
To clear the air- he was brought as a child & he has applied to be in the DACA program. I don’t want to get into the politics of that but ICE is laying off him for now & he was brought in as a child. We have the picture from that day in his childhood...

0E6F38F7-005C-48FE-9BFB-A5E2A72971A1.jpeg

I have another meeting today. I think I’ll be able to stay here in America. I love this country and the opportunities it’s brought me and my family. It’ll be sad to see my dad deported but I believe my uncle can have him back up here in a couple months. I really appreciate everyone reaching out to me with support.

Wanted to address the rumors of Curtis being an illegal immigrant. Deerman54 did call ICE on him.
To clear the air- he was brought as a child & he has applied to be in the DACA program. I don’t want to get into the politics of that but ICE is laying off him for now & he was brought in as a child. We have the picture from that day in his childhood...

View attachment 120663
I can’t believe he made it across the border.

As you all can see Skip was at my final trial. He made sure to get a picture of my suit for me as I didn’t know if I’d be getting an orange jumpsuit or not. My trial went well and I will be staying in Iowa. I want to thank President Biden for causing all the chaos at the border. My dad is already back to work here in Iowa. Pretty soon I’ll be back to mowing grass. I had a long off season patrolling for shed poachers but they must have learned the lesson due to the last guy I caught. Little under dos weeks until I can chase turkeys again. If anyone would like to send some funds my way. I promise to invest them directly into my hunt fund. I really appreciate all the support and kind words everyone had. Especially the guys called on at my trial. I’ll always be in debt to you guys.

Top Bottom