Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Phone Call

IAspurs

Life Member
Tonight I was hunting by myself when my phone rang. It was my younger brother saying he just got off work and was wondering where I was hunting. I told him and directed him to another stand on the other side of the property. My night was very uneventful only seeing two deer with nothing coming in range. Twenty minutes before dark my phone rings again. Once again it is my brother. I anwser the phone and hear I just shot one! This is his first year bow hunting and he made a good shot on a six point. Its not his biggest deer but he said he is hooked. I couldn't have been more excited for him. I remember what that first bow kill feels like. I will do my best to get pictures.

Congrats and make sure you get him to the nearest Bowhunters Anonymous class because he is addict 4 life now
grin.gif

Story is only half done without pics.

That's an awesome story man. You should feel proud. I guess you could say my dad got me into bowhunting but my brother got me hooked and I have him to thank for all of my bowhunting adventures. Tell your brother congrats. Your first bow buck is always gonna be the most memorable one, no matter how big or small it may be.

Top Bottom