Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

THE PROUD HUSBAND!

iowabruce

I'm so happy for my wife Denise....Shoot her first buck with her new knight muzzleloader and a super doe in 4 days of hunting. The "guide" wasn't even there to coach....way to go hun!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

Attachments

• 34451-DSC00327.JPG
    34451-DSC00327.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 14
Congrats IOWABRUCE. Great deer. I am taking my wife bowhunting for the first time tomorrow night. I hope we have alot of activity!
blush.gif
blush.gif
smokin.gif

Congratulations to Denise!!!!! Does she bowhunt?

I bowhunt and it only took me years to get him to get me a bow. After he got me one, things changed. He complains that I don't get any housework done. He complains that we have crappy meals. LOL He also gets mad at me for scaring the heck out of him for not coming out of my tree on time (can't get out with a deer under your stand, you know). Fortunately, he just loves the fact that I bowhunt and smiles go along with the fact that I don't cook and clean. We laugh about the fact that the housework doesn't get done until January 11th. It's not trashed or anything as I keep things picked up, but you don't want to run your fingers along the tops of picture frames and the mounted deer might have cobwebs in their antlers because I only have time to vacuum carpets during bow season and not attend to all those little things that no one is going to notice anyway (at least I hope not). I work, too, so it's hard to be an immaculate housekeeper with work and bowhunting.

Anyway....get her a bow if she doesn't have one, but be prepared (LOL).

Congratulations Denise
Ya got to love it when a plan comes together

Congratulations to Denise!
laugh.gif

Iowabruce, is it easier to aquire funding for your recreation if the wife is involved?
grin.gif

Top Bottom