Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Walking Double Bull

Nice work Limb. That is a SWEET blind! When the heck did ya get that? Must be the reason for all the success, don't ya think Muddy? Lol!! Great pics also Limb, makin it look easy!!

Great story Limb! Love the Fred Flintstone move with the blind. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Great pics to /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Nice bird Matt. Great story. Are you using a Jake in your setup at all Matt. Birds this morning seemed just a little spooky with the pb out. Is there a time when you feel the pb is less effective.
Trper

We always put him out and have had a couple toms look and continue about their business but overall everything that has seen our set has come. I have had very few negative responses since I have had the PB. I always put a hen on her belly right in front of the PB. It just seems the toms can't stand it. This bird was running a jake all over the county before he came on a run into my set. Good luck I think they are really starting to respond well and the next couple of weeks are going to be good. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom