• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

They are gobbling....

C

Chipguy

The family and I was at boy scout camp this last weekend and was woke at 5:15 to gobbling turkeys everywhere. I was going to take some of the group and try calling some in, and then it began to rain and ruin all the fun. I was amazed that they was gobbling that much already with the cooler temps. I am ready to go out this weekend and try to get a pattern for my area, I just hope that they are so active where I will be hunting. I have got all my gear ready and just waiting to go out and use it, and was able to find more stuff again this year that I didn't have. I haven't seen to many birds strutting for the ladies this year, I have only seen a few long beards displayed out and they where with plenty of hens.

later
Doug

Greywolf

They started gobbling on my place Thurs 3/29 when it was only 35 degrees. They've been going every morning and evening since. The thunder at dawn this morning really had them shock gobbling.

Top Bottom