Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thoughts on Facebook, in general and for here?

Anybody know what is a good FREE alternative for email? I am leaving all the liberal BS sites in the dust, including gmail. I would love to do the Reagan mail but its $40/year.

Sligh, I know it is it is your website so you can do whatever you want, but I come on here to enjoy hunting stories, pictures and information. It specifically gives me a break from all the political divisiveness.

I'm a lifelong conservative that is not on Facebook or Twitter and think lowly of both. So please don't think this post comes from me disagreeing with you. But please don't ruin your nice site by getting away from its reason for existing.

Sligh, I know it is it is your website so you can do whatever you want, but I come on here to enjoy hunting stories, pictures and information. It specifically gives me a break from all the political divisiveness.

I'm a lifelong conservative that is not on Facebook or Twitter and think lowly of both. So please don't think this post comes from me disagreeing with you. But please don't ruin your nice site by getting away from its reason for existing.
Fair enough. We can get back to the main topic. & keep hunting 99% of the core here. But - as much as folks need an escape from stuff - there’s also folks who need an outlet where it’s appropriately discussed. I realize we are straying from the topic of hunting with the hot political issues and tough times right now. The site sure ain’t about me & I agree we need this place to be an escape & enjoyable. A limited, balanced & thoughtful level of controversial issues is always what IMO should be here. We ain’t always gonna keep everyone totally happy all the time. But point taken.

Back on topic... I do think it’s fair game to discuss FB & how it relates to the hunting community.
& go kill some deer these last 2 hunts!!!! ;)

Last edited:
Never had a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media account. Waste of time in my opinion. The people I want to stay in touch with I do and would much prefer to talk to someone by phone, etc as preferred to posting on wastebook.

glad I never joined and never will

for those of you still on the fence watch Social Dilemma, you will never have a social account again

I deleted my Facebook account today. After google play and apple app stores removed the Parler application (censorship & attack on 1st amendment), i had enough.
There’s a bigger scheme here from the Washington elites/deep state/career politicians; if you are not terrified of by now, you should be. Its not some conspiracy theory. Its real. They removed the Parler app for allowing content associated with the trump rally in dc, they labeled it “riot organizing” posts, when facebook allowed real riot organizers to post on their platform constantly throughout the year.
Its blatant censorship here, things that happen in China, not America. Yet here we are.
I’ll continue to live my outdoor lifestyle, raise my family and die. I’ll try not to get caught up in the crap, but i will remain diligent and continue to prepare for the day to unite and fight back against tyranny. Its coming, if not already here. Keep buying guns and ammo, lots of it, as much as you can reasonably fit into your budget.
Genocide or civil war is coming if they continue on the path they are headed down.
Down right scary.
Here’s a video, some of the people connecting the dots...

https://youtu.be/g8-tCrgiIC8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have any social media platforms , Glad see people taking a stand. Support your beliefs !

Every private text message conversation I HAD on my phone is gone. Totally erased!! I was on parler, is it something to do with that??? WTF is going on!!

I didn't have parler app on my phone either...

And I recently deleted fb....

Every private text message conversation I HAD on my phone is gone. Totally erased!! I was on parler, is it something to do with that??? WTF is going on!!

I didn't have parler app on my phone either...

And I recently deleted fb....
Basically a cyberattack ...they are trying to prevent everyone from going to Parler. That might work temporarily. Twitter stock is taking a beating today.

So I guess all my text messages were linked to fb messenger some how. So all my private texts were going through , basically fb control. When I was getting all the fb related stuff off my phone, and trying to permanetly delete my account, that's when my texts all disappeared. What a bunch of creeps. Little did I know everything is connected to fb or google somehow. I had to go through my phone and see what apps had permission and for what. I'm not that good at that kind of stuff. Dang these thieves are everywhere linked to everything. wtf .And it takes 30 days to delete your account, bastards

I must have a vibe about me?
I've only had 1 person ask for my Facebook address or whatever it called?
Was my uncle and I basically said, " you gotta be shittn me"!

Every private text message conversation I HAD on my phone is gone. Totally erased!! I was on parler, is it something to do with that??? WTF is goin
I had the same thing happen a few months ago, all my texts vanished for no apparent reason. I was furious but unable to find an answer that worked on the web, I'm using an Android and do not have any apps other than what came on the phone. I even deleted a lot of those apps that came on the phone that I have no need or interest in. This modern day technology is an invasion of privacy!

I deleted my Facebook account today. After google play and apple app stores removed the Parler application (censorship & attack on 1st amendment), i had enough.
There’s a bigger scheme here from the Washington elites/deep state/career politicians; if you are not terrified of by now, you should be. Its not some conspiracy theory. Its real. They removed the Parler app for allowing content associated with the trump rally in dc, they labeled it “riot organizing” posts, when facebook allowed real riot organizers to post on their platform constantly throughout the year.
Its blatant censorship here, things that happen in China, not America. Yet here we are.
I’ll continue to live my outdoor lifestyle, raise my family and die. I’ll try not to get caught up in the crap, but i will remain diligent and continue to prepare for the day to unite and fight back against tyranny. Its coming, if not already here. Keep buying guns and ammo, lots of it, as much as you can reasonably fit into your budget.
Genocide or civil war is coming if they continue on the path they are headed down.
Down right scary.
Here’s a video, some of the people connecting the dots...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Video has already been taken down!

Top Bottom