Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tough not to cry for you down here Dbltree

What an amazing man with an everlasting legacy. My deepest condolences for the Knox family and friends. Paul touched my life and his guidance will be carried on for the rest of my life. I think it is safe to say that many of Paul's "virtual friends" will be thinking of him from now on as they embark on their habitat improvement journeys. Rest in peace my brother!

Thoughts and prayers! What a huge impact a total stranger could have on so many peoples lives. The whitetail world lost a great man!

Paul sent me many emails and messages in the year after my Dad died even though he was losing his battle with ALS. Heavy heart, Godspeed my friend, you will be missed.

Very sad news. I wish I would have known Paul in person, but he and his family should know that he has had an impact on people and families that did not get a chance to meet him in person. That is a true indicator to the greatness of Paul's character.

I can't add anything that hasn't already been said. Paul was a great person and I
have been praying for the family all day. I'll never forget the help he gave me and promise to pay it forward and help someone in the future- as a tribute to Paul.

Just a great human being. I will never forget him. GODSPEED and RIP.

Heaven received an amazing man. I will be praying for his family for vivid memories and healing hearts but I find peace Knowing that Paul Knox heard the words that we should all hope to hear someday, "Well done my good and faithful servant". Paul taught us all so much in living and in dying. What we do with what he taught us is where his legacy will live on.

Paul's legacy and reach with teachings and faith are something to be greatly admired. There isn't a hunter or manager or person for that matter... that wasn't better off for having met or learned from Paul. Prayers to his family and may he rest in peace.

Paul was indeed a selfless individual. My condolences go out to all of his family and friends.

I ll be keeping the family in my thoughts and prayers. I was never fortunate enough to be able to meet Paul in person but greatly appreciated all his educational posts. His knowledge he has shared with everyone on this site has been wonderful and will be missed. From what all who knew him have said over the past year, his family and friends were truly fortunate to know such a WONDERFUL person.

I echo the words that have already been said by others. There are no words to describe what Paul was to so many people. We are all so lucky to have known such a remarkable man. Thanks for all you did while you were here, your legacy will live on forever.

R.I.P Paul. I have read everything that you had posted about food plots and you were a great teacher and outdoorsman. You will be missed.

Condolences to his family and loved ones. He was an awesome source of knowledge and, unlike many, was more than happy to share that knowledge and wisdom with others openly. While he may be gone his legacy will live on forever in those with whom he shared his knowledge.

Top Bottom