Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

trading bows

You know my friend told me a very amusing story. He was headin home from work like every other day, and his neighbor was workin on his ford. So as he was headin up his drive way, his neighbor said " still drivin that chevy luv. He replies, yep sure am. Then his neighbor goes wit a chuckle, u still don't have sense when it comes to that do ya lol. My friend smiles and says well how many fords have u had owned within that time...umm coughs 6 wasn't it, the neighbor just had one pale look on his face lol..Classic example of the phrase "THe jokes on u"!! But anyways probably i'd go wit PSE, good all around bow, nothin to fancy, gets the job done. Bear are one of the most solidly built bows out there "litterally" but hard on the shoulders lol... Though I think it would be worth it to save alittle more for a Bowtech. Alotta times u just pay for the name, "just like vehicles"..

diamond makes a bow for gander mountian. it's supposed to shoot "damn" close to the switchback...coming from a friend of mine who does shoot a switchback!

Top Bottom