Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Traditions / Federal Firestick Muzzleloader

Bassattackr

Maybe late to the party on this, but this is REALLY COOL! I've been semi interested in getting a muzzleloader but always turned off due to the amount of trinkets, mess and cleaning tools required. This is now extremely attractive just having to carry a couple of cartridges/primers in and out, almost like shotgun shells.

My only question is - How do you remove the bullet each hunt if you don't fire? Traditions makes the gun for it, breech load powder shell + primer and you're set.

Anyone use / own one? Thoughts? Experiences?

The FAQ at the bottom of your link states that there is a jag accessory that attaches to the ram rod. You then shove it back out the muzzle. Sounds simple enough. Another question would be: do you really need to remove the bullet? Remove the charge and you’re safe.

Another question would be: do you really need to remove the bullet? Remove the charge and you’re safe.

Had the same thought. Other than forgetting it was in there later and trying to load a second one I guess not much of an issue??

**Mods: I totally spaced on not putting this in the muzzleloader forum. My bad!

Last edited:
Is it a legal muzzle loader in your state. It was for a while in NE but no longer is. Just a head up, in case

Yes in MO, supposedly / according to their map. Drurys have used them here I believe?? Agree, I probably should verify..

1640291999262.png

Last edited:
Love the idea. Price isn't bad either. Anybody know what the general accuracy is for them? It would be pretty easy to break the barrel to inspect if it's already got a bullet set before loading another. I usually just fire my muzzy at the end of every hunt to clear it. Which is a waste.

Top Bottom